- Zagorka Brewery - Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Special 500ml [02/07/20, B, 5, #1167, ? - Chirpan, Bulgaria]
Light to medium golden color; moderate clean malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; balanced, mellow bitter hop flavor, lasting dry bitter hop aftertaste.
- Zuma Brewing Company - Atlanta, GA, USA
- Cancun [04/10/03, B, 4, #1276, $6.12/1, Green's Beverages]
Pale yellow color; clean malt nose; thin-bodied and sudsy, badly balanced, faint bitter hop beginning then an overwhelming tart and off malt flavor, long unpleasant aftertaste.
- Zywiec Grupa - Zywiec, Poland
- Jasne Pelne 330ml [07/05/16, B, NR, #1420, PLN?.??/1, ? - Poland]
This just in... taken from Q & A in New Scientist magazine:
Q. I have heard that it is possible to live on Guinness and milk alone. Is this true, or even partially true?
A. This is not quite true. Guinness does contain many vitamins and minerals
in small quantities, but is lacking vitamin C, as well as calcium and fat.
So, to fulfill all of your daily nutritional requirements you would need
to drink a glass of orange juice, two glasses of milk, and 47 pints of
University of Nottingham
The following people have brought me beers from somewhere in the world!
- Joe Duarte
- Tony Fallows
- David Froden
- Don Haley
- Danny Hankins
- Don Hankins
- Sarah Hankins
- Robbie Honerkamp
- Elisa Jasinska
- Diane Lee
- Koosh Mohajeri
- John Paul
- Phil Partin
- Danielle Rabel
- Jon Ranger
- Harold Rojas
- Mario Schiek
- Nick Slabakov
- Michael Szatmary
- Rhona Subong
- Jeff Valley