- Nacional Dominicana Cerveceria - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Presidente [02/05/29, B, 6, #1157, ? - Miami, FL]
Light golden color; clean malt nose with a hint of hops; thin-bodied; moderate crsip bitter hop flavor, clean malt background, malty finish and lasting faintly bitter aftertaste.
- Naked Aspen Beer Company - Cold Spring, MN, USA
- Brown Ale [97/04/11, A, NR]
Copper brown color, with a suggestively rich smell; crisp and smooth, toasty malt aftertaste that lasts.
- Pale Ale [96, A, 8]
Light golden color; faint hop aroma; medium-bodied; crisp hop flavor up front, fades in the middle, dry hop aftertaste. A very drinkable and flavorful American pale ale.
- National Breweries - Zimbabwe
- Zambezi [03/10/17, B, 8, #1231, $1.59/1, World Market]
Pale golden color; clean malt nose, hints of lemon; medium-bodied, rocky head; bright crisp bitter hop flavor, clean malt background and finish, light hop aftertaste.
- Nethergate Brewery - Suffolk, England
- Old Growler Ale 16.9oz [97/01/23, A, NR]
- Neumarkter Lammsbräu - Neumarkt, Germany
- Dunkel 0.33l [06/12/26, B, NR, #1411, EUR?.??/1, ? - ?, Germany]
- Edel Pils 0.33l [06/09/06, B, NR, #1397, EUR0.79/1, Tengelmann - Wiesbaden, Germany]
- Neuzelle Klosterbrauerei - Neuzelle, Germany
- Bathbeer 16.9oz [01/08/16, A, 12, #1106, $3.99/1, Whole Foods]
Black color; bitter chocolate roasted malt nose; medium-bodied; very complex and full of flavor, good balance of roasted malt and hop bitterness, intense roasted and burnt malt finish and long aftertaste.
- Black Abbot 16.9oz [01/07/14, B, 10, #1085, $3.99/1, Whole Foods]
Black color; sweet roasted malt nose; thin-bodied; rich and very sweet malty flavor, long and sweet roasted malt finish and faint aftertaste.
- New Amsterdam Company - New York, NY, USA
(bottled in Utica, NY, USA)
- India Dark Ale [97/07/19, A, NR]
Very dark reddish brown; malty, slightly nutty nose; balanced taste, malty up front, bitter middle with a roasty malt ending.
- India Pale Ale [97/12/17, IPA, NR]
Golden amber color; light floral nose; medium-bodied; crisp bitter hop taste, fades slightly in the end, dry hop aftertaste.
- New York Ale [96, A, NR]
- New Belgium Brewing Company - Fort Collins, CO, USA
(with coaster post card)
- 1554 20oz Draught [06/05/13, A, NR, #1368, $3.99/1, Old Chicago - Colorado Springs, CO]
- Biere De Mars [04/03/17, A, 10, #1252, 7.49/6, Beverages, & more! - Santa Clara, CA]
Golden orange color, cloudy; faint wheat and citrus nose; medium-bodied; balanced, malty with a lasting hop surge.
- Fat Tire Amber Ale [98/06/18, A, NR, Bladium - Denver, CO]
Deep amber color; faint fruity nose; medium-bodied; balanced, faint toasted malt and zesty hop flavor, lasting bitter hop finish and aftertaste. With coaster and pint glass.
- Ranger IPA [10/02/13, IPA, NR, #1501, $8.99/6, Kroger]
- Mighty Arrow Pale Ale [10/04/04, A, NR, #1508, $8.99/6, Kroger]
- New England Brewing Company - Norwalk, CT, USA
- Atlantic Amber [98/03/01, A, 9, AITM]
Golden color; bright hop and malt nose; medium-bodied; crisp and refreshing taste, hop surge followed by a malty ending, dry hop aftertaste.
- Gold Stock Ale [99/06/06, A, 11, #750, AITM]
Cloudy golden color; floral hop nose; medium-bodied; big delicious zesty citrus hop flavor, short dry hop aftertaste.
- India Pale Ale [99/06/06, IPA, 11, #752, AITM]
Golden amber color; hop nose; medium-bodied; bold and bright bitter hop flavor, bitter hop finish and aftertest.
- Oatmeal Stout [98/03/07, S, 5, AITM]
Dark ruby color; faint roasted malt nose; thin-bodied; hop and malt flavor, bitter very short roasted malt aftertaste.
- New Knoxville Brewing Company - Knoxville, TN, USA
- India Pale Ale [98/03/28, IPA, 10, $5.98/6, Sherlock's Beer & Wine Warehouse]
Light golden amber color; floral hop nose; bitter hop taste with a gigantic surge in the middle, long dry hop aftertaste.
- Mild Ale [98/04/11, A, 5, $5.99/6, Tower Package Store]
Golden amber color; light malty nose; medium-bodied; slight hop bitterness, defined strong malty flavor and aftertaste, a bit overpowering.
- Porter [98/02/08, P, 7, $1.29/1]
Deep ruby color; rich, bittersweet roasted malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; bitter, roasty taste, short finish and a faint roasted malt aftertaste. Not bad, but goes by a little too quickly.
- New River Brewing Company - ?, ?, USA
(bottled by Old Dominion Brewing Company - Ashburn, VA, USA)
- Pale Ale [05/07/23, A, NR, #1330, $7.14/6, Green's Beverages]
- New Zealand Breweries - Auckland, New Zealand
- Steinlager 330ml [05/09/24, B, 7, #1343]
Pale golden color; light malt nose; medium-bodied, rocky head; balanced and crisp, faint finish and aftertaste.
- Newcastle Breweries - Newcastle-on-Tyne, England
- Brown Ale 12oz, 18.6oz [96, A, 8]
Reddish amber brown color; caramel malty nose; malty taste throughout, mild hoppy background, very faint aftertaste. With coaster and bar towel.
- Nigerian Breweries - Lagos, Nigeria
- Gulder 50cl [99/12/11, B, 3, #871, N60/1, Uncle Ben's Super Kitchen - Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria]
Light golden color; clean malt nose; thin-bodied; light, crisp and mostly uneventful hop and malt flavor, quick finish and little aftertaste.
- Legend [99/04/24, S, 13, #717, $5.92/6, Green's Beverages]
Black color; huge strong, bittersweet malty nose; full-bodied; gigantic bitter hop and malt flavor, lingering sweetness in the background, long finish and aftertaste.
- Star [98/08/19, B, 4]
Light golden color; strong, sweet malty nose; medium-bodied; strong malty taste and aftertaste, like the nose. Lightly hopped.
- Nils Oscar - Nyköping, Sweden
- Nils Oscar God Lager 33cl [08/04/20, B, NR, #1453, SEK?.??/1, Hotel Clarion - Stockholm, Sweden]
- Northampton Brewery - Northampton, MA. USA
- Pale Ale [00/10/14, A, 9, #988, AITM]
Dark golden hazy color; floral hop nose; medium-bodied, big rocky head; bright hop flavor, long bitter hop finish and aftertaste.
- North Coast Brewing Company - Fort Bragg, CA, USA
- Old No. 38 [99/05/25, S, 10, #737, $7.14/6, Green's Beverages]
Black color; big coffee roasted malt nose with a faint fruitiness; full-bodied; bitter hop and malt flavor, bitter roasted malt finish and long aftertaste. I have two different bottle designs.
- Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout [97/08/26, S, NR]
Black, with a hint of red; bitter malty nose; medium-bodied; bitter up front, with a very long malty aftertaste.
- Old Stock Ale 2003 [04/10/03, A, 11, #1277, $10.01/4, Green's Beverages]
Deep mahogany brown color; sweet toasted malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; big and strong roasted malt flavor, complex with sweet malt with hints of chocolate, moderate dry roasted malt finish and aftertaste.
- Pranqster [02/07/13, A, 5, #1165, $5.99/4, Green's Beverages]
Golden color, hazy; big yeast nose; thin-bodied; hop flavor with a mellow yeasty and malt background, sweet, quick finish with a hop aftertaste.
- Red Seal Ale [99/03/04, A, 8, #661, AITM]
Dark golden color; light citrus hop nose; medium-bodied; big bitter hop flavor hits you right away, fades into a long dry hop aftertaste.
- Scrimshaw [99/05/18, B, 7, #728, $7.14/6, Green's Beverages]
Golden color; clean malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; light and gentle flavor, crisp with a subtle hop presence, short finish and almost no aftertaste. Very delicate flavor throughout.
- Norton Fitzwarren - Somerset, England
- Blackthorn Dry Cider [96, C, NR]
- Nor'Wester Beer Company - Lake Oswego, OR< USA
Oregon Pale Ale [01/04/28, A, 9, #1044, AITM]
Deep golden color; floral hop nose; medium-bodied; big and bright hop flavor, crisp and zesty with a bitter finish and light hop aftertaste.
- Nor'Wester Brewing Company - Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
- Best Bitter Ale [97/06/20, A, NR]
Dark golden color; mild, rich and spicy nose; varying bitter taste throughout.
- Honey Weizen [98/04/12, W, 0, $5.99/6, Toco Giant]
Golden color; malty nose, hint of apple fruitiness; very thin and fizzy; short bitter taste, un-balanced, almost no aftertaste. Pretty much undrinkable.