- Yakima Brewing & Malting Company - Yakima, WA, USA
(with Real Ales coaster)
- Bert Grant's Amber Ale [97/04/24, A, NR]
Golden amber color; delicate citrus nose; balanced, but with a strong malt finish. Very palatable beer.
- Bert Grant's Fresh Hop Ale [97/10/31, A, NR]
Deep amber color; bright Cascade hop nose; it's definitely hoppy, hops also come out stong during the aftertaste.
- Glorious Golden Ale [00/06/10, A, 8, #950, $6.12/6, Green's Beverages]
Bright golden color; faint citrus hop nose; thin to medium-bodied; crisp and light bitter hop flavor, quick finish with a subtle dry hop aftertaste.
- Bert Grant's HefeWeizen [98/03/13, W, 6, $6.99/6, Tower Package Store]
Cloudy yellow golden color; pleasant citrus wheat nose; medium-bodied; light and refreshing, crisp taste leaves little to no aftertaste, somewhat lacking in flavor.
- Bert Grant's Imperial Stout [97/04/21, S, 12]
Black color; bitter roasted malt nose; full-bodied and thick; bitter roasted malt flavor, slightly sweet, roasted malt aftertaste.
- Bert Grant's India Pale Ale [98/07/03, IPA, NR, Capital City Package]
Two different bottle designs.
- Bert Grant's Perfect Porter [97/06/27, P, 10]
Black color; dry roasted malt nose; medium-bodied; bitter smokey, roasty, dry malt taste, with a long roasted malt aftertaste. I have two different bottle designs.
- Bert Grant's Scottish Ale [97/05/16, A, NR]
Golden amber; citrus fruity nose; very hoppy with little malt, and a long bitter aftertaste.
- Bert Grant's SpringFest Ale [98/02/21, A, 10, $7.29/6]
Deep amber color; bitter, dry malt nose (reminds me of the porter); medium-bodied; well-balanced, malt and hop presence, light dry hop aftertaste.
- Bert Grant's Summer Ale (Chinook Hops) [98/07/20, A, 8, Green's Beer & Wine]
Golden color; light floral hop nose; medium-bodied; crisp and bright bitter hop flavor, very little malt presence, zesty hop aftertaste.
- Bert Grant's Summer Ale (Amarillo Hops) [99/07/09, A, 8, #767, Tower Package Store]
Deep golden color; light citrus hop aroma; medium-bodied; light hop flavor, defined bitter hop finish and aftertaste.
- Bert Grant's Winter Ale [98/01/03, A, 12]
Deep ruby color; slightly smokey, complex malt and hop nose; medium-bodied; spicy malty taste, backed by a bright crisp hop taste, hoppy ending and long dry hop aftertaste.
- Grant's Celtic Ale [96, A, NR]
- Grant's India Pale Ale [96, IPA, NR]
Golden color; bright hop nose; highly hopped, very little malt flavor at all, long pronounced bitter hop aftertaste.
- Lazy Days [01/07/13, A, 6, #1083, $5.99/6, Tower Package]
Golden amber color; light fruity nose; thin-bodied; crisp hop flavor, sweet malt background, bitter hop finish with a cloying sweet aftertaste.
- Ybor City Brewing Company - Tampa, FL, USA
- Brown Ale [98/01/02, A, 6]
Reddish amber color; malty nutty nose; thin to medium-bodied; slightly thin sweet malty taste, hoppy at the end, quick finish and little to no aftertaste.
- Calusa Wheat [98/01/02, W, 8]
Pale yellow golden color; malty nose; thin to medium-bodied; balanced, but more malty, especially at the end, malty aftertaste.
- Gold [97/10/29, B, NR]
Golden amber color; fruity malty nose with a faintly sour background; medium-bodied; more malty than hoppy, especially at the end, long aftertaste.
- Young & Company's Brewery - London, England
- Bitter 20oz Hand-pulled Draught [05/05/05, A, NR, #1320, £2.65/1, The Teddington Arms - Teddington, England]
- Double Chocolate Stout 12oz [04/08/15, S, 8, #806, $7.14/4, Green's Beverages],
500ml [99/04/17, S, 11, #710, £1.65/1, The Victoria Wine Company - Aberystwyth, Wales]
Black color; rich chocolate and roasted malt nose; medium to full-bodied; delicious roasty chocolate flavor, moderate roasty aftertaste. Just what one would expect.
- Oatmeal Stout Smooth Draught 14.9oz Can [99/08/22, S, 8, #806, $7.09/4, Beverages, & more! - Santa Clara, CA]
Black color; faint roasted malt nose; full-bodied, very smooth and creamy; balanced bitter hop and malt flavor, light roasted malt character, gentle bitter finish and roasty aftertaste.
- Special London Ale 12oz [04/09/25, A, 10, #1271, $7.14/4, Green's Beverages]
Golden color; big fruity nose; medium to full-bodied; strong malt flavor, complex with a faint fruity background, short and clean finish followed by a light fruity aftertaste.