- Van Steenberge - Ertvelde, Belgium
- Celis Pale Bock 33cl [01/05/03, BK, NR, #1049, Ł2.95/1, Belgo Centraal - London, England]
- Gulden Draak 330ml [00/05/14, A, 10, #941, ? - The Netherlands]
Dark cloudy golden color; sweet fruity apple nose; medium to full-bodied, foamy head; robust sweet malty flavor throughout, slight hop presence, long sweet malty aftertaste.
- Velké Popovice Brewery - Velké Popovice, Czech Republic
(also listed as Velkopopovický Kozel)
- Kozel Premium 11.2oz [98/07/24, B, 6, $7.99/6, Toco Giant]
Dark golden color; thin to medium-bodied; balanced hop and malt flavor, slight dry hop finish and aftertaste. Somewhat short and thin, however.
- Kozel Cerný 10° 0.5l Draught [05/09/18, B, NR, #1342, CZK35/1, U Karlova Mostu - Prague, Czech Republic]
- Veltins Brauerei - Meschede-Grevenstein, Germany
(with 0.2l glass)
- Pilsener 0.5l [06/09/05, B, NR, #1399, EUR0.69/1, Tengelmann - Wiesbaden, Germany]
- Premium [98/03/14, B, 7, $6.99/6, Capital City Package]
Pale yellow golden color; bright, slightly sweet hop and malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; flavor like the nose, delicate hop finish and aftertaste.
- Vena Brewery - St. Petersburg, Russia
- Hebckoe 330ml [04/11/04, B, 6, #1284, ? - Russia]
Light golden color; clean malt nose; medium to full-bodied; bright and crisp bitter hop flavor, clean and refreshing, moderate faintly sweet finish and aftertaste.
- Vulcan Brewing Company - Birmingham, AL, USA
- Vulcan Beer [98/12/19, B, 6, $5.99/6, Diplomat Delicatessen & Spirits - Vestavia Hills, AL]
Bright pale golden color; thin to medium-bodied; balanced flavor, crisp and smooth with a bitter hop surge, quick finish and little aftertaste.
- Vulcan Hefe Weizen [98/07/18, W, NR, AITM]
Didn't smell too good - dumped after one sip.