- Kaltenberg - Furstenfeldbruck, Germany
Spezial Hell 0.5l Draught [06/09/12, B, NR, #1403, EUR3.20/1, König von Bayern - Wiesbaden, Germany]
König Ludwig Dunkel 0.5l Draught [06/09/12, B, NR, #1404, EUR3.20/1, König von Bayern - Wiesbaden, Germany]
- Kamenitza - Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Kamenitza 50cl Can [04/02/15, B, 5, #1248, ? - ?]
Light golden color; big malt nose, clean and tart; medium-bodied, thick head; tart, bitter flavor, metallic hints, lasting bitter finish and long aftertaste.
- Karl Strauss Breweries - Carlsbad, CA, USA
(bottled by Stevens Point Beverage Company - Stevens Point, WI, USA)
- Amber Lager [99/08/25, B, 6, #809, AITM],
16oz Draught [06/07/18, B, 6, #809, $6.25/1, Hyatt - San Diego, CA]
Golden amber color; clean malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; clean smooth hop and malt flavor, with a bright bitter hop character, bitter hop finish and little to no aftertaste.
- Red Trolley Ale 16oz Draught [06/07/21, A, NR, #1382, $5.25/1, The Fish Market - San Diego, CA]
- Keesman Brewery - Bamberg, Germany
(bottled by Franconia Brewing Company, Mount Pocono, PA, USA)
- Herren Pils [98/12/22, A, 7, AITM]
Pale golden color; malty nose; medium-bodied; good malt-hop balance, bitter finish and long strong hop aftertaste.
- Key West Brewery - Key West, FL, USA
- Lager [01/12/28, B, 4, #1140, $7.99/6, Key West Market - Key West, FL]
Pale straw golden color; faintly vegetal malt nose; thin-bodied; crisp hop flavor, but ends quickly with not much else.
- Sunset Ale [01/12/29, A, 5, #1141, $7.99/6, Key West Market - Key West, FL]
Dark golden color; light fruity nose; thin-bodied; balanced, caramel malt and hop flavor, quick finish and faint malt aftertaste.
- Khon Kaen Brewery - Khon Kaen, Thailand
- Leo Beer 330ml Can [02/07/13, B, 3, #1164, ? - Thailand]
Hazy light golden color; metallic hop nose; thin-bodied; faint bitter hop flavor, faintly sweet malt background, lasting aftertaste with a sweet cloying finish.
- King & Barnes - Horsham, England
- Christmas Ale [99/12/10, A, 11, #870, $6.12/6, Green's Beverages]
Dark amber color; sharp cherry fruity nose; medium to full-bodied; lasting bright hop flavor with a full complex flavor, moderate bitter hop aftertaste. The strong nose really threw me off, but this turned out to be a very fine beer.
- Faygate Dragon 16.9oz [99/10/24, A, 8, #834, $3.06/1, Green's Beverages]
Dark golden cloudy color; complex fruity nose; medium-bodied, thick head; well-balanced, short hop bite at the end, dry finish and long aftertaste.
- IPA 16.9oz [00/06/24, IPA, 4, #956, $2.79/1, Tower Package Store]
Bright golden orange color; tart, sour cherry nose; thin to medium-bodied; tart and bitter hop flavor, very faint malt presence, bitter finish and aftertaste. I don't think this is supposed to be quite this tart, a little strange.
- Old Porter 18.6oz [97/06/14, P, NR]
Very dark amber with a reddish tinge; rich, slightly bitter nose; full-bodied and a bit creamy; balanced, slightly hoppy taste that turns into a malty aftertaste.
- Worthington's White Shield 16.9oz [99/05/12, A, 8, #726, $2.79/1, Tower Package Store]
Golden amber color; malt nose has a hint of celery; medium-bodied; big hop flavor with a good malt backing, quickly turns into a dry hop finish and lingering aftertaste.
- Kirin Brewery - Tokyo, Japan
- Ichiban 350ml Can [03/06/19, B, NR, #1227, ¥500/1, Hilton Narita - Narita, Japan]
- Lager Beer 350ml Can [03/06/16, B, NR, #1225, ¥500/1, Ginza Tobu Hotel - Tokyo, Japan]
334ml [04/03/31, B, NR, #1225, ¥800/1, Ginza Tobu Hotel - Tokyo, Japan]
- Kombolcha Brewery - Kombolcha, Ethiopia
- Bati Beer 330ml [05/04/17, B, 4, #1316, ? - Ethiopia]
Pale golden color; hints of citrus and cat urine in the nose; thin-bodied; bitter hop flavor, cardboard background, short finish with a faint bitter aftertaste. This beer traveled from Ethiopia to Hong Kong to Singapore to San Francisco to Atlanta.
- König Brauerei - Duisburg, Germany
- König-Pilsener [01/05/18, B, 7, #1051, $5.99/6, Tower Package],
0.5l [06/09/05, B, 7, #1051, EUR0.55/1, Tengelmann - Wiesbaden, Germany]
Light golden color; light hop nose; thin-bodied; crisp hop presence, light flavor, moderate bitter hop aftertaste.
- Krombacher Privatbrauerei - Kreuztal-Krombach, Germany
- Pils 0.5l [06/09/05, B, NR, #1400, EUR0.69/1, Tengelmann - Wiesbaden, Germany]
- Kronenbourg Brasseries - Strasbourg, France
- 1664 11.2oz [02/12/14, B, NR, #1184]
- Kronenbourg 25cl Draught [00/04/03, B, NR, #921, 20F/1, Le Cotton Club - Rosny sous Bois, France]