- J. W. Lees - Manchester, England
- Bitter 20oz Draught [05/04/14, A, NR, #1314, £2.20/1, Roscoe Head - Liverpool, England]
- Jack Daniel Brewery - Lynchburg, TN, USA
(also in St. Paul, MN, USA; with Amber Lager coaster)
- American Ale [96, A, NR]
- Honey Brown Ale [98/02/13, A, 5, $3.99/6]
Deep reddish amber color; light sweet honey nose; thin-bodied; bitter taste up front, fades quickly into near tastelessness, slight honey and malt aftertaste.
- Pale Ale [98/03/10, A, 6, $5.49/6]
Light golden color; fruity nose; crisp bitter hop taste, fades into a dry hop aftertaste. Not bad, but too short.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company - Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
- Berry Weiss [96, W, NR]
- Big Butt Doppel Bock [97/05/11, BK, NR]
Dark reddish amber color; faint fruity and bitter nose; full hoppy taste, fades into light malt aftertaste.
- James Boag's Brewery - Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
- Premium Lager [97/03/31, B, NR]
- Jämtlands Bryggeri - Pilgrimstad, Sweden
- Heaven 40cl Draught [08/04/22, B, NR, #1454, SEK59.00/1, Akkurat - Stockholm, Sweden]
- Hell 40cl Draught [08/04/22, B, NR, #1455, SEK59.00/1, Akkurat - Stockholm, Sweden]
- Jarre Creek Ranch - Castle Rock, CO, USA
(visited brewery and collected a pint glass)
- Amber Ale 3.5oz Draught [01/11/23, A, NR, #1134]
- Dunkel Weizen 3.5oz Draught [01/11/23, W, NR, #1137]
- Heffer Wizzen Golden Ale 3.5oz Draught [01/11/23, A, NR, #1132]
- Honey Brown Ale 3.5oz Draught [01/11/23, A, NR, #1135]
- Pitchfork Pale Ale 3.5oz Draught [01/11/23, A, NR, #1133]
- Plowboy Porter 3.5oz Draught [01/11/23, P, NR, #1136]
- Jever - Jever, Germany
- Pilsener 0.5l [06/09/06, B, NR, #1396, EUR0.69/1, Tengelmann - Wiesbaden, Germany]
- John Harvard's Brewing Company - Atlanta, GA, USA
- Old Wily 16oz Draught [94/05/07, IPA, NR, #720]
- John Smith's Brewery - Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, England
(owned by Scottish Courage Brewing)
- Best Bitter 20oz Draught [01/05/22, A, NR, #1053, £2.30/1, The George Hotel - Odiham, England]
- Bitter 500ml Draught Can [01/05/04, A, NR, #1050, Delta LGW Crown Room - London, England]
- Extra Smooth Bitter 10oz Draught [99/03/22, A, 8, #678, £0.97/1, Old Orleans - Cardiff, Wales],
20oz Draught [05/09/01, A, 8, #678, £2.59/1, The Marlborough Head - London, England]
- Jordan Ales - Baldwin, NY, USA
(bottled in Dubuque, IA, USA)
- Publicans' Choice [98/10/16, A, 7, AITM]
Amber brown color; slightly sweet roasted malt nose; nutty roasty flavor, light hop presence, very malty and moderately roasty aftertaste.
- Johnson Beer Company - Charlotte, SC, USA
- Oatmeal Stout [99/11/20, S, 0, #858, $5.99/6, Green's Discount Beverage - Greenville, SC]
Sharp bitter flavor followed by a very stong unbalanced roasted malt taste. Had to pour these out.
- Jungle Brewing Company - Wilmington, NC, USA
(also in Fernandina Beach, FL, USA)
- Jag Lager [98/10/03, B, 5, AITM]
Light golden color; slightly sweet malty nose; thin to medium-bodied; hop surge then very malty, malty aftertaste.
- Jungle Brew [98/10/03, B, 7, AITM]
Golden color; medium-bodied; well-balanced, crisp malt and hop flavor, clean finish with a very faint hop aftertaste.
- Jupiler - Belgium
- Pils 0.33l Draught [03/03/17, B, NR, #1209, EUR1.80/1, Ultimatum - Antwerp, Belgium]