- Uinta Brewing Company - Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Millennium Dunkel Lager [99/11/17, B, NR, #855, Delta Crown Room - Salt Lake City, UT]
- Unibroue - Chambly, Canada
(with two coasters)
- Blanche de Chambly [97/11/28, A/W, NR]
Bright cloudy pale golden color; subtle wheaty, malty nose; thin-bodied; bitter first, then very malty, malty aftertaste.
- Eau Bénite (Triple) [97/11/29, A/W, NR]
Cloudy golden color; earthy malt nose, faintly fruity; medium-bodied; crisp hoppy surge in the beginning, defined malty ending and aftertaste.
- La Fin du Monde [97/11/28, A/W, NR]
Hazy light golden color; faint malt nose; medium-bodied; somewhat bitter in the beginning, lightly hopped, malty in the middle and ending, wheaty element is present.
- La Gaillarde [97/11/28, A, NR]
Hazy pale golden color; faint fruity nose; medium-bodied; bitter hop taste, wheaty and malty finish.
- Maudite [97/11/29, A/W, NR]
Translucent copper amber color; very light malty nose; medium-bodied; bitter in the beginning and middle, strong malty ending with a lasting malty aftertaste.
- Raftman [97/11/28, A/W, NR]
Cloudy amber color; fruity and somewhat malty nose; medium to full-bodied; strong malty taste, very light hops.
- Union de Brasseries? - France?
(bottled by Bgi Tien Giang, Saigon, Vietnam?)
- 33 Export 11.2oz [98/09/11, B, 3, $1.62/1, Green's Beer & Wine]
Deep bright golden color; very light malt nose; thin-bodied; balanced flavor, but weak, faint aftertaste.
- United Breweries - Kalyani, West Bengal, India
(also bottled in England)
(also bottled by Bombay Breweries, Taloja, Maharashtra, India)
(also bottled by Karnataka Breweries & Distilleries, Bangalore, India)
- Kalyani Black Label 650ml [04/07/14, B, NR, #1264, INR165/1, Karavalli - Bangalore, India]
- Kingfisher Premium [98/09/11, B, 5, $1.52/1, Green's Beer & Wine]
330ml Can [04/07/11, B, 5, INR150/1, Renaissance Mumbai Hotel - Mumbai, India]
Brilliant pale golden color; big malt nose; thin-bodied; faint hop flavor, long bitter aftertaste.
- Taj Mahal Premium 22oz [98/08/29, B, 4, $2.99/1, Green's Beer & Wine]
Golden color; big malt nose with sweet and faintly buttery background; medium-bodied; strong malty flavor, short and crisp hop background, malty aftertaste.
- Upper Canada Brewing Company - Toronto, Canada
- Rebellion Ale [97/09/22, A, NR]
Deep amber color; slightly sweet malty nose; bitter hop taste up front fades into a zesty malty finish, and a faint metallic aftertaste.
- Utenos Gerimai - Utena, Lithuania
- Porter 16.9oz [99/04/10, P, 8, #702, $2.50/1, Belmont Station - Portland, OR]
Dark amber color; defined sweet malty nose; thin to medium-bodied; big sweet malt flavor, extraordinary long finish and aftertaste. Not really like a porter, reminds me more of a scotch ale.