- Ilvicino Brewing Company - Albequerque, NM, USA
- Wet Mountain IPA 16oz Draught [00/06/13, IPA, NR, #951, $3.00/1]
- Ind Coope - Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
(owned by Carlsberg-Tetley Brewing)
- Burton Ale 20oz Hand-pulled Draught [99/03/24, A, 10, #693, £1.70/1, Wynnstay Arms - Llangollen, Wales]
Dark golden color; floral hop nose; medium-bodied; bright hop flavor, long dry hop aftertaste.
- Double Diamond [97/11/14, A, NR]
Golden color; roasted malt nose; medium-bodied; bitter up front, malty finish with a long bitter dry hop aftertaste.
- Independence Brewing Company - Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Gold [97/11/23, A, NR, AITM]
Bright golden color; quiet malt nose; thin-bodied; light hop taste in the beginning, then turns malty, crisp and clean with a short aftertaste.
- Porter [97/11/23, P, NR, AITM]
Dark ruby brown color; very faint roasty nose; thin to medium-bodied; bitter taste in the beginning, short roasted malt aftertaste.
- Inner Citty Brewing Company - Atlanta, GA, USA
(bottled by Atlanta Brewing Company - Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Brickhouse Premium Lager [04/03/14, B, 7, #1253]
Light golden color; metallic hop nose; medium-bodied; quite hoppy and zesty, refreshing with a moderate malt flavor, something metallic lingers, short bitter finish and aftertaste.
- Ipswitch Brewing Company - Ipswitch, MA, USA
- Original Ale [00/01/29, A, 9, #896, AITM]
Hzay bright golden color; medium-bodied; bright hop flavor throughout, moderate bitter hop finish and lasting aftertaste.
- Nut Brown Ale [01/01/31, A, 9, #1022, AITM]
Dark mahogany color; nutty malt nose; thin to medium-bodied; big and bright hop flavor, faint malt background, long dry finish and aftertaste.
- Isle of Skye Brewing Company - Uig, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Red Cuillin 20oz Draught [01/08/05, B, NR, #1098, £2.45/1, Bosville Hotel - Portree, Scotland]
- Wee Beast 16.9oz [04/09/26, A, 10, #1273, $5.06/1, Green's Beverages]
Cloudy dark brown color; fruity nose with hints of toasted malt; medium-bodied; complex malt flavor, strong toasted presence, faint lingering chocolate background, moderate roasted malt aftertaste.
- Ithaca Beer Company - Ithaca, NY, USA
- Amber Ale [99/06/15, A, 5, #756]
Deep golden color; malt and hop nose; medium-bodied; bright hop surge, drops off into a quick faint bitter finish and almost no aftertaste.
- Nut Brown [99/06/15, A, 7, #757]
Dark amber color; faint fruity nose; medium-bodied; well-balanced, delicate nutty finish, roasted malt aftertaste.