- E. J. Phair Brewing Company - Concord, CA, USA
- India Pale Ale [04/03/10, IPA, NR, #1251, $6.99/6, Beverages, & more! - Santa Clara, CA]
- E. Smithwick & Sons - Kilkenny, Ireland
(brewed by Guinness - Dublin, Ireland)
- Smithwick's Ale [05/03/11, A, NR, #1173, $7.99/6, Kroger],
500ml Can [05/01/07, A, NR, #1173, EUR?.??/1, Tesco - Naas, Ireland],
20oz Draught [02/08/28, A, NR, #1173, CAD5.99/1, Graffitis - Kanata, Ontario, Canada]
- Eichbaum Brauereien - Mannheim, Germany
- Ureich Premium Pils 0.5l [06/10/21, B, NR, #1405, EUR0.59/1, Wal-Mart - Wiesbaden, Germany]
- El Toro Brewing Company - Morgan Hill, CA, USA
- India Pale Ale [05/01/24, IPA, 11, #1304, 7.49/6, Beverages, & more! - Milpitas, CA]
Deep golden color; bold floral hop nose; medium-bodied; strong and complex bitter hop flavor, moderate hop finish and lasting aftertaste.
- Eldridge Pope & Company - Dorchester, England
- Royal Oak Pale Ale 11.15oz [97/04/18, A, NR]
Golden amber; slightly fruity nose; well balanced and drinkable with a light malty taste.
- Elysian Brewing Company - Seattle, WA, US
- The Immortal IPA 16oz Draught [06/06/08, IPA, NR, #1377, $5.00/1, Tap House Grill - Seattle, WA]
- Estes Park Brewery - Estes Park, CO, USA
(bottled by High Country Brewery)
- Renegade IPA [98/04/29, IPA, 8, AITM]
Dark golden color; big floral and citrus nose; medium-bodied; very pronounced bitter hop taste, strong citrus presence, extremely long dry hop aftertaste. Remniscent of Schweppes Bitter Lemon, it's a bit overpowering.
- Samson Stout [98/05/04, S, 10, AITM]
Black color; bitter roasted malt nose; full-bodied; bitter taste like the nose, hints of coffee and roasted malt, bitter semi-sweet chocolate malt aftertaste.
- Eureka! Brewing Company - Cold Springs, MN, USA
- Honey Wheat [01/06/08, W, NR, #1059, The Wigwam Resort - Litchfield Park, AZ]
- Everards Brewery - Narborough, Leicestershire, England
- Perfick! 10oz Draught [05/04/13, A, NR, #1310, £1.13/1, The Swan - Ash Vale, England]